Post a message

housing for mentally disabled

Author: Anonymous (Los Angeles)
Posted: 07/17/2006 @ 9:49 pm
Can anyone provide info on where I can find an housing/training for my 20 year old mentally disabled son? If possible, would like to find something close to our home in Redono Beach.
Author: JJ Holoubek (Los Angeles)
Posted: 07/18/2006 @ 12:48 pm
Hello, Danell --

Thank you for writing. Here is a listing of agencies from the Network of Care's Los Angeles County Mental Health Web site that might be of assistance in finding housing/training for your mentally disabled son:

Residential Housing Options

Vocational Rehabilitation

If you have any other questions or comments about Network of Care, please don’t hesitate to share them.

Thank you,
JJ Holoubek
Network of Care

Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions